Join millions of other women
world-wide who are pursuing their
passion and building a
successful business from it!
MODULE ONE - YOUR BUSINESS IDEA
"What will I get from the
Start, Nourish & Grow business course,"
Step-by-step instructions, checklists, goal setting and planning tools to help you find the solutions to reach your beautiful biz and life objectives.
Our self-care plan and self-nurturing practices help to ensure you place your mental, physical and emotional wellbeing as a priority within your daily routine.
All the Essentials
Everything you need to start and grow your business baby with confidence and clarity, from intention setting right though to maintaining momentum.
Templates and Resources
From business and marketing plan templates, to guided meditations and visualisations, we take a holistic approach to supporting you and your biz.
Branding and Marketing
We help you identify the demand for your offering, your ideal customers, your brand’s look and feel, and strategies to effectively market to the right people.
Mindset and Motivation
Inspirational tools to overcome fear, identify your strengths, keep you focused, tap into your intuition, and become more aligned with your purpose.
Why is this course different?
In this complete step-by-step guide to setting up, marketing and sustaining your business, you’ll be nurtured in a holistic way to begin and build a business specifically around your passion. Intentionally created for big-hearted creative, entrepreneurial and spirited chicks on a tight budget, we’ve included everything needed to take an idea from inception to marketplace and beyond.
Why did we create this course?
Following the success of our hugely popular inspirational event series Pursue Your Passion, Start, Nourish and Grow is the ideal pathway for aspiring business babes wanting to make a real difference in the world by turning their passions into real businesses.
What others are saying about our Business Services
"From the first conversation I had with The Holistic Project, they 'got me'. They understood what I was all about, where I was coming from and where I wanted to go. Then they took my brand to the next level, completely exceeding all expectations.
Kristal and Helena are both extremely professional and warm. They supported me throughout the entire process of re-branding and growing my business. I can't recommend them highly enough."
- Dr Mahdi Mason
"Helena and Kristal have been amazing in helping through every step of the way. From start-up business advice, to my branding, building my website for me, not to mention the amazing ongoing support.
Their dedication to help others pursue their passion is truly inspiring and their professionalism and knowledge in everything they do is unreal!"
- Sarah Fitton, Lux Coastal
Here's the thing:
No one can pursue your passion for you. No one knows you like you know yourself. No one can connect with your heart’s deepest desires like you can. And no one possesses the unique gifts that only you have to offer the world. Because you are you, 90 per cent of the work has already been done. We’re here to help you with the other 10 per cent. We genuinely want to help you create a business and life that works for you. You get to learn from our unique experience and benefit from our innate abilities.
We don’t just help you launch your biz and wave goodbye at the checkout. Our unique point of difference is that we are here to stay, baby! Beyond your business set up, some other highlights of our intentionally created and stunningly designed course include:
We’ve worked with some of Australia’s most successful brands, thought leaders and entrepreneurs, which has helped us develop the content and thought processes around the delivery of this empowering course. Today, we give you permission to stop trying so hard to find all the answers; the search ends here. Allow us to support your big business vision. Give yourself permission to finally pursue your passion.